We, Yellow Star Solutions BV, find it of the utmost importance that personal data is dealt with in a secure manner. We therefore process and secure personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). You will find information regarding our use of your personal data in this privacy statement. We reserve the right to adjust this privacy statement. Any changes will be published on our website www.yellowstar.com.
1. Personal data
We provide software for the logistics sector. It is sometimes necessary for us to process your personal data to be able to properly carry out these activities. Personal data is data that is directly or indirectly traceable to you and that is left by using our services.
Personal data is inter alia provided by entering into an agreement for services, filling in the contact form on our website, or by visiting our office building. Only personal data that is directly stated by you, or of which it is clear from the statement that this is provided to us for processing, will be processed and retained by us.
The controller responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Yellow Star Solutions BV., with its registered office in Barendrecht at the address Pesetastraat 40 and listed in the register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 24456947.
3. Types of personal data and purpose of use
The following personal data is collected and retained by us:
The type of personal data
- Contact details of the client or the client’s legal representatives (such as first name, surname, company name, title, address, place of residence, telephone number);
- Financial data;
- The execution of your assignment and the management of the relationships ensuing therefrom;
- Purchase of services and products from our supplier;
- The calculation or recording of invoices, making payments, and the collecting of claims;
- Client relationship management, marketing, client administration, and service purposes;
- The performance of the agreement with the client;
- The fulfilment of statutory obligations (to keep records);
- Meeting (contractual) requirements related to (professional liability) insurances;
- Looking after the legitimate interest to provide services as efficiently as possible to clients;
- For a maximum of 5 years after the termination of the assignment.
Consequences of not providing data
- We might not be able to (fully) execute the assignment on behalf of the client without the personal data.
USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
The type of personal data
- The contact details of the user (such as first name, surname, company name, title, email address, gender, telephone number, IP address, and clicking and surfing behaviour on www.yellowstar.com);
- The message left behind by the user, including any personal data included by the user in that message;
- Cookies (see further under point 6 for this) of this privacy statement;
- Service purposes for the complete dealing with the message from the user;
- Client relationship management, marketing, client administration;
- Looking after the legitimate interest to provide services as efficiently as possible to the users of the website;
- Not exceeding the duration that is necessary to be able to fully deal with and complete the contents of your request, but no longer than 2 years.
Consequences of not providing data
- We might not be able to (fully) deal with the message without the personal data.
4. Retention periods
We retain your personal data for a maximum of the duration as referred to above under point 3) of this privacy statement, unless your data must be saved for longer on the basis of statutory (retention) obligations, or if saving this for longer is really necessary for carrying out our activities.
5. Use of personal data by third parties
Personal data will not be provided to third parties without your separate, express consent, unless we are obliged to do so pursuant to the law. If we give third parties access to your data, we only do this if we are certain that these third parties will only use the data in a manner and for a purpose that is related to the purpose for which we have obtained the data, with due observance of the (confidentiality and security) measures required by law and only in accordance with this privacy statement. For safeguarding this, we have made contractual arrangements (processing agreements) with all parties that we provide your personal data to.
We use various systems to be able to execute our marketing optimally. Below is indicated for how long the data will be retained .
- Google Analytics: Data is kept anonymized for 26 months after the last activity on our website. The possibility of data sharing with Google is off. Data can be stored outside the EU, for this we refer to Google's statement.
- CRM: We retain personal data for the purpose of our marketing. If it appears that a person has left employment and no longer holds a relevant position within the company concerned, this will be adjusted in the system and this data will be removed from our system after one year. This data then still remains available for one month in back-ups, after which it will be completely removed. Data is saved in the Netherlands (within the EU).
- Sharpspring: We save personal data for the purpose of our marketing. The data in Sharpspring is synchronised with our CRM system. If it appears that a person is no longer employed by the company concerned, this person will be deregistered from further communication. This data will be removed from the system after one year. Sharpspring saves personal data in back-ups for seven days. Data can be saved outside the EU. For this we refer to the EU Standard Contractual Clauses document of SharpSpring.
For further information regarding the processing of personal data by these various systems, we would like to refer to the privacy statement of the organisation concerned.
7. Right of access and correction
- You can object to the use of your personal data, for example if you are of the opinion that the use of your personal data is not necessary for carrying out our activities or for fulfilling any statutory obligation.
- You have the right of access to your personal data. This means that you can ask which of your personal data has been registered and for which purposes this data is used.
- If you think that we have incorrect personal data regarding you, you can have this personal data corrected. You can also ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, also for the period that we require to assess your requests or objections.
- You can also ask us to remove your personal data from our systems.
- Lastly, you can also ask us to ensure that your personal data is transferred to another party.
In addition you can also:
- Withdraw consent: for example for receiving emails. You can do this by unsubscribing for our emails. You can contact us if you want to withdraw your consent for other processing operations.
- Submitting a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority: Are you of the opinion that we are not acting in accordance with privacy legislation? In that case, we would naturally like to hear this and we will ensure a solution is found as soon as possible. After 25 May 2018, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, but of course we sincerely hope that this will not be necessary.
We will grant your request, unless we have a compelling and legitimate interest not to remove the data, which outweighs your privacy interest. If we have removed the data, we cannot immediately remove all copies of the data from our systems and backup systems due to technical reasons. We can refuse to grant the requests referred to above if these are made unreasonably frequently, require unreasonably onerous technical efforts, or have unreasonably onerous technical consequences for our systems or endanger the privacy of others.
You can make the requests or the objections referred to above by sending a letter, provided with your name, address, telephone number, and a copy of a valid proof of identity to email@example.com. Please do not forget to black out your CSN number on the copy of the identity document and to cover the passport photo before sending these to us. You will receive a reply within 4 weeks.
We take all reasonable, appropriate security measures to protect you against unlawful access or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data. We thereby comply with the applicable security standards.
If, in spite of the security measures, there is still a security incident that may have disadvantageous consequences for your privacy, we will inform you of the incident as quickly as possible. In that case, we will also inform you of the measures that we have taken for the limitation of the consequences and for the prevention of any repetition in the future.
9. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website by means of links. This is because we cannot guarantee that these websites deal with your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Before using the website concerned, please always read the privacy statement of the website for further information regarding the manner in which they deal with your data.
10. Contact and complaints
You can contact the marketingdepartment at firstname.lastname@example.org questions regarding the use of your personal data.
Of course we like to help you further if you have complaints regarding the processing of your data. If you nevertheless have a complaint regarding our use of your data, you will have the right on the basis of privacy legislation to submit a complaint to the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
We, Yellow Star Solutions BV, find it of the utmost importance that you know which cookies are used by our website, www.yellowstar.com, and for which purposes they are used. This is because we want to safeguard your privacy and the user-friendliness of our website as much as possible. In this cookie statement, you will find information regarding the various cookies that are used by and via our website and for which purposes they are used. We reserve the right to adjust this cookie statement. Any changes will be published on this website.
2. Types of cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Permanent cookies, originating from controller
With the aid of a permanent cookie we can recognise you during a new visit to our website. The website can be specifically tailored to your preferences through this. If you have provided consent for placing cookies, we can also remember this by means of a cookie, so that you do not always have to repeat your preferences. As a result, you therefore save time and can use our website in a more pleasant manner. These cookies are saved for a maximum of 1 year. You can remove permanent cookies through the settings of your browser.
- Permanent cookies, originating from yellowstar.com
These cookies are used for disseminating requests to the server for guaranteeing the accessibility of the website. These cookies will be removed after the end of your visit to the website.
- Session cookie, originating from controller
These cookies are placed to update information regarding your website visit. They remember the number of pages that you visit, for how long you are visiting our website, which pages you view, and how often you return. This allows us to adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies are automatically removed as soon as you close your web browser.
- Analytics cookie, originating from Google Analytics
A cookie is placed by Google via our website as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service for keeping records up to date and obtaining reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is obliged to do so by law, or insofar as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no control over this. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google and have permittedGoogle to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. The forwarding of IP addresses to Google via Analytics has not been switched off by us.
These cookies are saved for a maximum of 2 years.
- Tracking cookies, originating from controller
We place cookies on your devices with your consent, which can be requested as soon as you visit our website. This enables us to know that, in addition to our website, you have also been on the other website(s) concerned of our network. The profile collated through this is not linked to your name, address, email address and suchlike, but only serves to tailor advertising to your profile, so that this will be as relevant as possible for you.
- Tracking cookies, originating from third parties (Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
Our advertisers place “tracking cookies” on your device with your consent. They use these cookies to keep informed of which pages from their network you visit, to collate a profile of your online surfing behaviour in this manner. This profile is also collated on the basis of comparable information that they obtain from your visits to other websites from their network. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and suchlike as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertising to your profile, so that this will be as relevant as possible for you.
Your anonymous data related to your behaviour on our website may be shared with third parties, because we have implemented a third party pixel on various pages of our website. It is impossible for us to trace this data to you personally. If you want to know which data this third party processes regarding you, we advise you to consult the privacy statement of this third party.
3. Right of access, correction, or removal
You have the right to request access to and correction or removal of your personal data. Please see our Privacy Statementfor this. If this concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must also send a copy of the cookie concerned. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
4. Enabling and disabling and removing cookies
You can remove cookies already placed on your computer and refuse the placing of new cookies through the browser settings of your computer. The manner in which this should be done differs per browser; if necessary, consult the help functionof your browser. In addition, you can refuse, both individually and collectively, most cookies that are placed during the use of the website,via youronlinechoices.com/nl/uw-advertentie-voorkeuren. You can also see there which of the cookies referred to are active on your browser.
Please note: if you refuse and/or remove cookies, you will not always be able to use all the options of the website. In addition, the refusal or removal of cookies only has consequences for the computer and browser with which you execute this action. If you use several computers and/or browsers, you must repeat the aforesaid action(s) as often as is necessary.